Monday, September 20, 2021

The remedy that a flower provides

Dr. Bach wrote the story, he did the research and I learned it long ago and use it all the time. Mostly I offer RESCUE REMEDY, it calms the response to trauma. God knows humans are feeling that. My first in the journey back to wellness was the Clematis Flower. Service to others, dreaming of a better outcome, and all that it promises me in my journey here. I work with kids that others have a challenge with. Sick, sad, mad, or abandoned, inner city or outer limits. I know they came to Earth for this time of the changes in the age. It is a new world we are looking at, a different way of living is needed. I see in their ways that energy that needs to ground back to earth's love for her children. Her food, her water, her air and her fire, all getting ready to be purified and used for the highest good. Choose your weapon, I choose Naturopathy in facilitating healing, immunity and wholeness. I choose horses in the restoration of power for the people. I choose water to calm the fire in me, so I paddle, alot! Or I ski alot! AND music, lots of music. WHAT remedy works best for you? Start with Rescue Remedy first. It will calm your fear and clear the clutter. THEN come on over to Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin and we will see what comes up for the rest of your healing. Dr. SU is here for you.

No comments: