Monday, November 8, 2010

Your life staring you in the face.

My friend fell from my horse the other day and the horse went crazy, bucking and jumping and took off full speed with the saddle between his legs. I was worried he may get hurt, or hurt someone else. He didn't. It was ok after a minute but...

I know enough to look at each situation in my life as mine and mine alone. I teach that each person must own their own reality. They are not victims, they never were. They are students in a very high level classroom. The teachings of each moment are the chosen lessons for that time.

Money, sex, careers, home and family are hot topics these days, then throw in the law, politics, health matters and religion and you have a hot box of blame and discontent. Finger pointing and time wasting, woulda, coulda and shoulda all being a part of the mix.

I lost two friends to cancer last week too and watched the faces of those who were left behind and thought about the changes and the potential for healing when one looks the lesson they just received and the pain and the loss of it all. Will those who watched the torture of treatments not designed to help the person but help the money machine, look to a different way of healing now?

On that note, I never knew until now that oncologists make a direct profit from their drugs, they are the only MD's who have that legal right. No wonder they fill you full of expensive stuff without a thought to the torture and pain of the person leaving the planet. A quick buck from the soon to be departed. Who cares anyway huh? They were terminal anyway! Why not load em up and load up my pocketbook too before this money trains moves on out!!!

This is a crazy place, and people do crazy things out of fear.

Back to my horse story. I realized that horse was me. I do not like to be saddled, not by a partner or any other thing I think I must carry, that is not mine or of nature. I would dump my load too now. I will not carry the lessons or responsibilities of another again. I will not pay their way or clean up after them or sacrifice my life, my health, my joy and my personal needs for others now. I will take care of me first, love me first, do what I need to do first then I will look to assist if I can and desire to do so. It has to be in that order or it will not work. Many of you have forgotten the sacrifice of Christ and climbed on that cross yourself. Well, get down now and get to work, this is a cool place and you belong here now in health and happiness!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: