Sunday, November 14, 2010

Something wonderful this way comes

Can you see it? Right in front of you, a new day is dawning and with it a new way of living and ultimately being.

Our world has struggled for a very long time, so much blaming the other guy for the pain we feel. Actually alot of litigation about it, just watch TV for the lawyers and their commercials.

It happened to me. Someone wanted me to take responsibility for their illness and their choices. They made a big stink about it too.

I will not. Not ever be will I be responsible for another person's behaviors or choices. That is up to each one of you. How many times have you heard, " you made me so mad, or sad or glad or whatever"? Well, that is not possible, your responses to anything in this life are yours and yours alone, you are the maker and breaker of patterns of living and feeling and behaving.

It is no one else's fault. If you believe your responses to another's choices are inappropriate for you, agree to disagree and move on. Trying to change someone is arrogant and just not your job here, not ever. Each person, if they desire to change must do it completely on their own.

Do not think for one moment that sympathy or fear are love for you because that is not love, love does not create chaos. It never has. Manipulating others for your personal attention is not love, although the squeaky wheel may get the oil for a moment they will not win in the end anything but self responsibility and accountability.

Let's become accountable now. Take your behaviors and become accountable for them all.

When you don't eat right you turn your body into an anxious mess, when you stay in the place where words are negative, complaining or hurtful or untrue, RUN AWAY. You are the only one who can control this.

I pray each day before I get out of bed for two things, one the most benevolent outcome in each circumstance for everyone involved and for the ability to be the blessing that I wish to receive. Thank you all for being such a blessing to me!! Dr. Su

See you all at my daughter Jessie's new Corepower Studio in Woodbury, it opens tomorrow and I will be there daily for the next two months upgrading my own yoga practice. Namaste'

No comments: