Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Other people's stuff

You are going to love this.

When we see a butterfly struggling to release itself from it's cocoon we must not help. If we do, if we touch it in any way we will paralyze it and will not succeed in it's flight!!!

How many times have you been tempted to help, just a little or maybe a lot, but in our arrogance and ignorance, what we really accomplish by doing that is we shut the learner down.

Uh oh!! I have done that so many times I can't even count. Well intentioned, for sure, but just plain inappropriate.

So here's to everyone figuring it out now all on their own. Getting the solutions they need from the best teacher of all - SELF!

I for one will be glad to stand down, and let the world do their own work now. I will answer if asked not any other way. My way is not necessarily a fit for them and I need to let it go. WOW I told you you would love this!! GO WORLD!

No comments: