Thursday, November 18, 2010

All we need, everyday in everyway.

So much has been brought into the light since the millennium shift. Over and over, illusions and realities are shattered by shifts in perception. I told my client that our views of the same thing were so very different since he was 6' 2" and I am 5'5". and seeing on the top shelf of my products is so much easier and clear for him then it is for me. It is that way in all things, two people, see points of view and two different ways of perceiving that view.

So in my prayer today I say simply this.

With the gift of my sight and faith combined now, I ask that easily, within my reach , all that I need to nourish myself and flourish here, be obvious and accessible. So be it and so it is.

Simple, to the point and totally doable. No more and no less.

We have struggled to maintain the illusion, let the truth be the order of the day, and let the authenticity of that personal truth add to your experience!! Be proud of yourself and your willing nature, celebrate yet another beautiful day and the chance to be the blessing you choose to receive. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: