Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Power to Choose

Every second there is a choice to make, luckily taking breath is automatic since that needs to be our first choice in everything we do...
SO BREATHE!!!

Now, that being accomplished, and with a clear mind and vision,
what do you choose next?

Options could be
WORDS, FOOD, ATTITUDES, BEHAVIORS, LOOKS, CLOTHES, RESPONSES, WORK, PLAY, and LOTS OF OTHER CHOICES.

Are you waiting to choose? A healthier body, a kinder personality, a better sense of justice or humor or balance. What exactly do you want now?

Have you forgotten the power in choice? There is no greater gift then choice and freedom.

The USA may have her limitations, capitalism may be out of control and changes are on the way, but she still wants you to choose.

So that being said, in my prayer each night I choose gratitude, in my morning meditation I choose faith, vision, joy, love, and truth. My truth is mine to choose as is most of all the parts of my day. I love that option and it is divine, I also choose Divine Will over Free Will every time and try my best to acquiesce to it's flow.
Not everyone here chooses that, therefore, from time to time I have to stay securely in my own little world of my own choices and forget about the choices of others.

Don't give up or give in, choose the coolest stuff you can think of, own your choices and they will be there right before your eyes in no time at all. For the holiday I choose gratitude and love and really good food and family and friends!!

AND I CHOOSE TO SHARE WITH YOU!!

No comments: