Sunday, April 11, 2010

FOOD INC WOW

Just saw this movie last night, holy cow, literally. If you have any interest in learning more about what is really going on with our food, this is a must see. I love soy, but after this I feel I must set aside my use of it until
Monsanto backs off on prosecuting these farmers. We really do have alot of say and ultimate control by making personal choices that support our own prospective. I cannot change another, I have no right to try, that is judgment, but I can say no to those things that personally effect me and that is my vote, daily, in all things. I have watched and learned and spoken on many subjects in my journey to find health, happiness and peace here, and the food thing is a super huge deal. Einstein said, and he was a super smart guy! THE MEDICINE OF THE FUTURE IS FOOD, FIGURE IT OUT! We did. The blood type diet which encourages natural digestion of DNA programed food choices is so beneficial that we share that wisdom with all we know. My heritage is Blackfoot and I, like them am an O blood type. Knowing this, I am schooled in the avoidance of sugar, since my DNA could easily slip into diabetes, or alcoholism very quickly. I crave it therefore I don't digest or metabolize it correctly. Firewater became the death of the Native Americans since liquor is the fastest delivery system of sugar on Earth. Look at your food, look at your diet, get your head around this and you and your families will return to health and fitness and energy like you deserve!! Let me know how it goes. Love ya all A's, O's, B's and the AB" s, too. Dr. Su

No comments: