Monday, April 26, 2010

A new system of healing

Many of you know about the new ways of healing the body through the knowledge of subtle energy. some call it kinesiology, reflex analysis, acupuncture or bio-energetics, some even know it as the lie-detector test. How would it feel to know that before catastrophe strikes that you could have a heads up and an opportunity to change something in the nick of time, averting disaster. Cool, huh?

Two things are often said to me, one is "how did you know that?" and the other "I haven't ever felt this good in my life ever.". Well, those are great comments and inspire me to continue with my work and using my gift. Energy medicine, a time tested system of healing used by the Chinese for thousands of years is here now and here to stay. It is painless, unless the truth hurts, and sometimes it does. It is quick, accurate and life enhancing. Dis-ease is the end result of much energy blockage and distortion. It's only place in my work is that it is sometimes a reason for people to think outside the box when all else has failed. I always say the next person I heal will be the very first one besides me, and I know that is true. I cannot live in your body or make your choices, but I can see your truth, just as you can see mine. The truth is that we are damaging ourselves with choices that we want to think are OK.

IF YOU CANNOT OR WOULD NOT EAT IT, THEN DO NOT PUT IT ON THE ORGAN OF SKIN!!

If you cannot pronounce it, do not eat it until you understand it completely.

If you leave it on the counter and return to it the next day and it looks the same, do not put such lifelessness into your lively body.

This is a new way of healing past mistakes, lessons of intense learning and it's slick and easy, especially for those ready to learn and grow.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, a place of health, happiness and horses!!

See you on Saturday, May 1, when we will host our first drum circle at 10:30 AM, telling the world it's time now. Namaste' Dr. Su

See greedotforearth.org for details on may day celebration.

No comments: