Friday, April 16, 2010

Need more details please

In the lawsuit against me brought by Cheryl and Eric Blaha, four witnesses, who have never ever met me are being called to her defense. As I said, I will make this a public case using my blog and a national telecast, I need to know who these people are and what they are all about, and you, the public know them, I do not. Without even taking the time to know me they are now somehow experts in this litigation. Strange how this system works.

Dr. Mary Kay Fisher Hudson Wis
Dr. Mark Stannard Hudson Wis
Dr. Brad Nevins Hudson Wis
Jill Evenson ND Janesville Wis

It's seems strange that the Stories of the few can have so much impact. These people will invest time and money defending a position that is not their story but Cheryl's. It will cost many much. Caring for prople by sharing your wisdom and life's experiences should be uplifting and healing. To set out to injure someone because you have been injured is wrong. First do no harm, I believe that and will continue to all the days of my life but this has to stop NOW!! Let me know what you know. Dr. Su

No comments: