Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Beginnings

We had another fresh start on Wednesday per the planetary alignment. Boy oh boy, don't you just love that!!! We are clearing so much old stuff now that being able to, without much effort at all on our own part, just FLUSH!! is truly a miracle of the new age of Aquarius.

I for one am glad I stuck around for it.

So let's just say, that to start as if nothing old becomes a part of the new, unless it truly is benevolent for me and everyone, is your mantra, then truly this world will become a much better place.

I love my work, for in helping you I always help me. For in knowing you I know more of me and in loving you I love more of me, and that is truly what it's all about.
Look at your caregivers, your teachers and preachers, if they inspire you and set the example of someone you would emulate, then you are with the ones you need to know. If you have surrounded yourself with naysayers, guilt mongers, and otherwise just ugliness, looks, words, or deeds, then RUN, RUN, RUN, as fast as you can. The old saying "do as I say not as I do" for behind the curtain I don't live the way I pretend to is now being exposed. Look behind the curtain, the best way to do that is to feel the energy in your own body when you meet someone. Dogs snarl or cower, kids cry or pee in their pants, adults in their patterning hunker down and take the blows of unbalanced energy, thinking that this is the way my parents did it or my church does it or my doctor does it, so I guess I must do it that way too, even though it feels wrong or bad or scary.

We are accounting now for every word, thought and deed we have done, you will manifest it immediately in your own life. Success, love and honestly will follow me all the days of my life because that's my way. That's how I know you all. So in the spirit of new beginnings, Namaste'. Dr. Su

No comments: