Thursday, April 29, 2010

DREAMING?

I remember the first visit I had to a naturopath like me 20 years ago. She used her EAV testing device to help me heal myself from interstitial cystitis, which was ruining my life. When I was totally clear and free of this supposedly incurable condition, I returned to my urologist at St. Paul Urology, Dr. Steve Siegel. I had not only allowed him to, but encouraged him to, put wires in my spine and hook them up to electricity while I was awake as well as other non-productive treatments, including anti-depressants and sleeping pills. I wanted to tell him the good news. To my total dismay, someone I had thought was in my corner, who had made the big bucks off of me, was not only not interested but actually said and I quote,"good for you, just keep it under your hat or you'll put me out of business."

I decided at that very moment, once I recovered from my outrage, that secrets were best when told and dreaming of being healthy and happy was my truth and I didn't want that to be a secret anymore. Truth is the only way home. So, back to my story and dreams.

Dreaming offers personal truth. Do you dream? Are you aware and do you remember them?

The Bach Flower remedy I received on my first naturopathic visit was for being a dreamer. She looked me in the eye and said you dream of making the world a better place, Susan, then why don't you get to it? The bladder is where we experience anxiety at not hooking up to this world, not fitting in the way we should, and not feeling secure here. I did fit in but only in my dreams. I always felt like the odd man out. My friend once told me, sure you were the odd man, but that's why we looked up to you and followed your lead. wow! Wish I would have been told that then.

Dream your dreams, believe them, it is the dreamers who are making this world a better place. Listen to your own story and then put it out there, we're waiting!!

No comments: