Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Friend Leo Cashman

Today I got a chance to touch base with a great health advocate, his name is Leo Cashman and he directs the Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome Educational Program otherwise known as DAMS. This group has really helped countless victims of mercury poisoning and other dental health issues. He is an avid believer that we all deserve the best possible care we can get and that that link has been broken in the world of dentistry for a very long long time. I never really could understand why dentists were separate from doctors, when the mouth and it's connections to the body are the most complicated of all. I once asked an ear, nose and throat doc I know, how much he knew about the mouth and the teeth, and he said, that's not my job, so really nothing. He has rotor-rootered lots of sinuses without ever looking into the oral health of his patients, only to have temporary recovery the result and re-rotoring the next step. Sounds crazy to me!!!

Anyway that's not the story here, health freedom is. I am Blackfoot by heritage and have loved my ethnicity all of my life. Half breed and other contemptuous predjudices have been directed to Native Americans for centuries. Seperation, arrogance, commonly support the belief that somehow my school of thought or training or upbringing is less adequate then yours. Wow, it's like the u of minnesota saying that u of wisconsin grads are less able because of a different education and school of thought. This is how wars are started. I have always been a renegade and have found it exciting to battle, but since my 40th birthday I have taken a more peaceful road. Well after the Naturopathic Physician's attacked me on TV and supported the lies of a former client of mine I learned much about an agenda that says your school isn't as COOL as mine and we will war against you instead of taking care to do no harm to anyone as we said we would. Seems like an oxymoron to me. Well, let's say that now we must stop allowing the arrogance of the old way to have a say. Being drug into a lawsuit costs thousands of dollars and you cannot say no, you must fight.
Isn't that the old school of war? I am not better then anyone, we are all the same. God will attest to that, so will his Son. So does anyone out there want to fight? Bring it on, I believe a public and nationally telecasted battle would air out the old crap and those who are motivating the war will be exposed. We need to become ONE and we will do it in spite of those who fight against it. Let me know what you think.

No comments: