Sunday, April 18, 2010

Say what you want

Our intentions and our choices are manifesting now instantly. It is the time that we must focus and really love ourselves first and then choose what it is that we need in our lives. I have chosen many things along the way. Relationships, friendships, my career, my hobbies and moment to moment, my wants and needs. NOW I CHOOSE PEACE.

I spent many years trying to defend a way of life that very few understood. I wanted to share all the magic I had found. I was generous to a fault and have a habit of believing the good in everyone will be the way of my knowing them. I have learned over the years that that isn't always true. Trusting people to be honest and peaceful and agree to disagree sometimes is very challenging. It must be a lesson I am still learning. Please now choose peace, choose Oneness, remember we are all a part of one another. Even in disagreeing still find love and it will find you. That I know for sure! Namaste' Dr. Su Peace!

No comments: