Friday, February 9, 2024

PAY attention

You may be surprised by what you may be missing. I try to see as much as I can. I am blessed with a Sagittarian SUN AND MOON. I have wide eyes/I's open. Yesterday walking through the parking lot I sensed a being up against the building. She looked a little jiggy. I thought first to not look as it could embarrass her. And yet I could not help it. She was watching me show up there. Then without warning she shouted to me and said, beautiful!!! My ears were surprised, as just then I knew I was being adored by an ANGEL. We forget we are being watched, warned and sometimes cheered on by angels, aliens and ancestors. We are not alone, we never were. I shouted back to her, thank you, I see you, I hear you, and today I needed that cheering on!! Pay attention, you are loved. I's/eyes OPEN!

No comments: