Monday, February 12, 2024

What would I do if I were you?

That is why I have a career, for that one question. I simply and honestly love the knowing of potential wellness options. The studying was fun and easy, the life it gave me, amazing. I use every ounce of energy I have in my time with those who ask. we record it so they can listen over and over. Who would you ask? Would someone ask you? It is the offering of the human. It matters only for the one it is with in and soon to be with out for that is how matter is created. Only if someone asks should you answer. What or how or when I do what matters to me, then it is only for my judgement and choice as to how it forms my matters. In the new age ask when you will to those you see that make your heart sing. If you show up and they are not who or how you want to become, on any level. EXIT - stage left! Time is yours keep. It for your own growth and loves. Community and unity are counting on you to discern. THAT is what I would do if I were you, you's/use your intuition and your knowing, it is for the peace and freedom we all deserve. IT IS TIME>

No comments: