Thursday, February 8, 2024

Hearing the CALL

You all hear the call. Somehow it gets your attention. A voice in the night, a light in the dusk, a song from the past, a whisper in the class, goosebumps or hackles up. CALLS on a frequency meant only for you at that moment. As a MOTHER I heard those calls, and I did my best to answer. As a human I hear calls all the time of humans in need of more information and more choices. I made a career out of answering calls about dis-ease and fear of failure. It has been quite the calling for my ears and my soul. WHAT OR WHO calls to you? Listen in the quiet, care fully. Some hear the water, some hear the animals, I hear the children. They know you hear them, and they wait for your arrival. SHOW UP TODAY! SIGN UP TODAY. Even if you are unsure, it is meant just for you, and that is a great calling to respond to. here here hear!!

No comments: