Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Health the adventure of a lifetime

As I see the energy in front of me when I sit in my office with a client, I see the adventure of that human. When illness is present I see the interruption of a life. You are the navigator of your adventure. You express sometimes great energy and joy and even power. Other times you release the helm to someone not you. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, war and destruction, criticism and prejudice, self pity and lonliness have profound effects on your adventure, on your wellness. As do other misadventures. I have doctors, lawyers and Indian Chiefs as clients, they can let go under the pressure of hyper-vigilant responsibilities. Then the worry, fear and anger appear and blame becomes the game. See the sea. Earth, the blue planet is for the navigators to experience great mobility. Health is just one part of that mobility. Be flexible, be accountable, be interested, and the one you at the end of the day who asks the Great Mystery for dreams of knowledge and wisdom and your health will be one of your greatest strengths. I allow, align and appreciate every single choice I make, because I got to choose. Under the moon I get the insider info to my life, and navigating it becomes my greatest adventure here.

No comments: