Monday, February 5, 2024

Fosters and Charity

Charity is a philosophy that says I see you and I will add to your benefit. It could be a one time deal or an ongoing reality. Fostering is a charitable contribution to humanity for children and animals. Less often would be adults. Church was to be charitable and now seems to be more interested in profitable. School were neither. They were support in balance the growth and development of children of all kinds, and all were asked to pitch in in support of the future of our world. Find the charity within. Start with YOU! i HAVE A GREAT CHARITY FOR KIDS AND ANIMALS. I do this for profit. I foster the growth and development of those I know will benefit. The world profits from this. I have a knack for healing and use that to support a charitable reality. If you want charity fostered in your life, find the one charity in you and start the process. It can be time, money or even just kind words. If you want to have something, first you must be something that you CHERISH. It is a great place to begin. Our planet needs us to be accountable, interested, interesting and yes, charitable. FOSTER something now! It is time.

No comments: