Wednesday, February 28, 2024

changing conditions

Conditioning begins at the beginning. You are conditioned to accept or reject certain things as acceptable. School, church, neighborhoods, politics, social hierarchy, race and more condition you to act or react. Even weather conditions you. Whether/weather or not to be in or out. It was warm here, very warm and in one day it became very very cold. I am a cold weather fan because I was conditioned to play outside no matter what conditions were. GOOD for the changing conditions of EARTH. We are embarking on a new age, the age of aquarius. How are the changing conditions for you? I teach meditation, it is how I navigate those changes. I ask. I ask me, I ask Source, I ask others, I ask Guardians and Guides. I ask Nature and her regime what I can do to support the changing condiitons in a good way. I am here for that very job. It is a new world blooming, check the conditions, your contract is up for renewal, so is the Earth Mother's. Should she make a new world easy for humanity or condition you for dramatic changes. YOU are on the team by right of being here at this time, make a choice, change your conditions and change our world.

No comments: