Wednesday, February 7, 2024

How many stories ???

skyscrapers have many stories you do too how many ? the child the young adult the adult the elder four chambers of the heart, four stories of time here Is your heart full of stories built on your life???? People enjoy others stories, some like the stories of Jesus or Buddha or Mohammed or Ganesh. Some like the stories of war while others like stories of peace I like stories of healing, nature, kids running wild, and of course, animals. I like the seasons, and the magic of the storms and the rainbows follow. In my work as a Naturopathic Physician I tell what I know of your story to you. I ask that you record it for future reference. Your story is the fullfillment of your dreams, your visions and your outcomes based on your choice of experience. Your looks, your energy, your health and your personality and your success, all YOUR STORY! Do not read someone else's story and think it is yours, you are divinely designed and your story is divine. fInd it> It will build you up, and in the ending, there will be no ending.

No comments: