Sunday, February 18, 2024

What to do in TIMES OF TROUBLE

I asked the question, what should, would or could we do, IN TIMES OF TROUBLE OR TROUBLED WATERS on the earth plane? Mother Mary said - COME TO ME! SEEKING WORDS OF WISDOM TO SHARE. We had a conversation back in the 90's in Sedona. It was the first time I was gifted by a channel with the conduit to the Higher LIGHT Beings who spoke out loud and with an accent too. I had seen and heard dark ones along the way, they were always interested in getting my attention. Then I would say, stand in the light and tell me who you are, and they could only disappear with that directive. DARK does not do light, they eat it and they take it away. They can not stand in it it melts them. Mary spoke loud and proud in the light, she was interested and interesting, and it was personal. I know the world and it hears/heres with ears to the trauma and the drama first. Like a horse, sensing something - take a step back, say STAND IN THE LIGHT AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT. Believe you are worthy and you will experience the love and guidance of those in the Higher Realms of light. Miracles and magic, and YOU, knowing exactly what to do.

No comments: