Monday, May 31, 2021

Re-MEMBER

Community is a product of memory linking us to those who attract our attention and then devotion. Alheimer's is that disconnect when truth becomes stranger than fiction. Depression and loss are the starting cues. The fire within is the light that burns brighter when we re-member who we are and why we came to this. I was hypnotised when I was 40 and I remembered so much more then I thought I would. I simply chose to go back to find my first tobacco and after I remembered and understood, I continued back to other lives and times of need. That triggered many changes with me and my fire grew brighter and the path easier to see. In the fire I carry is my essence, remembering that has carried me into my days and my nights as a lightworker. Today is MEMORIAL DAY in the USA. USE it to remember that you came with a purpose, and a torch to show you the road. I use my light, my torch, my fire, through my words and with my eyes/I's to bring community to life here at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wisconsin. I think if you ask Maio and Peter our guests this weekend, they will agree, health and happiness and YES HORSES help and heal those willing to make their way into our LIGHT! Remember YOU CAME FROM LIGHT AND YOU WILL RETURN TO LIGHT, HERE IS WHERE LOVES FUELS THAT LIGHT embodied and 3 dimensional - YOU ARE ALL STARS in the making and our community burns brightly when you show up
!!

No comments: