Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mis-takes admitting I was wrong

That is not hard for me, I have made a billion mis-takes and admitted they were in need of a redo. To see those errors, one must feel them first. The hair that goes up on the back of your neck is a cue, the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is another one. The feeling of fear another. Loss, less, or lack is another way of knowing you are out, not in. The unwillingness to compromise or show compassion is yet another. I am a natural optimist, and negativity especially fierce negativity, is my challenge. I have found it again and again with relationships. I also felt it corporately, religiously, medically, and politically.  I am an enthusiast, spontaneous, generous, and very capable. That can make up for alot of negativity. When the cup is half empty, I just fill it up again and again. MY MISTAKE. I now knowingly and lovingly move away from that half empty cup. It is not nourishing to my life or my soul. Mis-take over. I was wrong I can not fix another's weakness. I must do Su, doing SIOUX. Lesson learned, never too soon! Thank you Creator for the light that guides my eyes, I's. It has been a strong and bright lamp unto my feet.

No comments: