Monday, January 18, 2016

Local, Global or Galactic????

Which are you? In truth we are all ALL. The longer you are here, the more you understand that idea. I love my home, my acreage and my vision of what that offers. That makes me a local. I am a local and I focus on that and am an active and willing part of the sustainability of my town, county, state and  with those who live here in the USA. I am also a visionary for what could be easier and flow better. That makes me a global citizen. The well-care of humans has an impact on the world when those happy, healthy people are there moving from place to place to share and be a part of the solution. I also see the from the Jupiter position of my nature, the galactic connections. I see the alignment and appreciation of the bigger vision of who we are and what we are all doing together as galactic, universal and omnipresent in all things. There comes to Earth now an alignment, actually a realignment. It is huge, check those pyramids in Egypt and watch the planets come into position. This is the TIME we came to be in, every road has led to now, let's make it locally, globally and universally a grand slam! I'm in, are you?

No comments: