Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Don't come easy.....NOT TRUE!

I work with people swimming against the current. They are sick and tired. I ask them why they do that.  They say, that's the way everyone else is going. I say, but you are not them. You are unique, one of a kind, do you even know why you are how you are and what to best use or eat or do to suit you?? They cock their head to the side and say HUH??? Then I explain some of the specifics about them to them. And low and behold, it starts to come easy. I see them, I look at their teeth, their spine, their organs, their meridians, their blood type and their birthdate. I talk about their eating, their sleeping and their work and play. We speak of sun and moon and the seasons too. Then I show them the easy way, the way that fits and goes with the current. When the knowledge and truth sink in and the stress stops and the flow begins, all is well with them and our world again. NICE! I have a cool job, thanks GOD!

No comments: