Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lost, left behind, lonely, you are on our list to receive a gift

My whole life was a game. I love to play. I remember great games of hide and seek, and tag and dodge ball. They were the foundation of my life's work. I would seek, and I would find. Those well, loved, healthy and happy had no need of me. Those not, embraced my gifts and talents with great anticipation and extraordinary results. That is who I am and what I do. Seems silly to some and annoying to others and yet, those gifts are mine to give. All here bear a gift to give. That is what gifts are for. Not to keep or hoard or hide, just to find the right receiver and give them freely with a big smile and a HEY, THIS IS FOR YOU! I have been handing out gifts for a very long time, and now that I am here and can look back, I think WHAT A GIFT THAT IS!!

No comments: