Friday, January 15, 2016

Heading north

That white that comes with the hair of the shaman is the NORTH. It is maturity and a peacefulness that only comes with the ages and to the aged. Like good wine, it takes it's time and remains whole and together until the cork is removed. The north of us here, is that exact process too. It is that place of unity, of overseeing a big family, or releasing any regrets. It is that place of playing again, because you learned that working all the time did not fulfill you. You learned that less is more, and love is all there truly is and knowing you are progressing no matter what is true. It is that funny, bright, all seeing aged one, who simply allows you, you. I allow me, then I align with that which makes me smile, and the NORTH of SUSAN, is the apprection that is well and improving and I AM that I AM, still here to see it unfold. I love my little silver hairs, I earned them and will wear that crown of the north like diamonds!!

No comments: