Tuesday, January 6, 2015

- alcoholism fully exposed and healed from within! another true story!

I know I have so many stories in me, that a ton of books want to come out. I believe we all have stories that others would love to hear. My story of Interstitial Cystitis changed the life of many who like me decided to think outside the mainstream medical box and get well. My story of mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings helped thousands too. One I have not told yet is the link to alcoholism from that same mercury overload. In those days of having amalgams in my mouth, I had no limit to the amount of alcohol I could consume. If a little alcohol was good then more must be the next step and in those days commonly was. It was a way of life for me and for the people I was friends with too. In getting sick, my life was spared. In getting educated and detoxed and having my mouth put in a healthy order, that craving stopped! Two of my fellow drinkers and cherished friends from those days died from the fungus that created the cancer that the alcohol fed. They were not 50 yet and both Darcy and Nancy had so much to live for. I miss them very much and swore I would share their stories. In 2014 I have seen the devastating effects of this on two old friends. Men I had not seen in many years came back to me. One did not survive, the other has been spared also. His teeth were ground to nubs from old hockey injuries to his mouth, yet his addiction still ruled his life. I tested him and knew there was something beneath. We know or understand how to find it. I took him for full dental xrays. I knew what I suspected but needed proof and a plan. THERE IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!! From high school - two root canals on the kidney- adrenal hook up in the front teeth had balls of mercury jammed up in the jaw bone! I had a client lose her eyesight from that exact placement long ago and retrieving the toxic material saved her blind eye from removal, and also on the other side where another was placed, saved her sight in that eye! Sherry Hillman will tell the miracle whenever asked! Minerals are us, toxic minerals overload and overwhelm us. Mercury is the worst of them, creating manic, depressive, and anxious feelings that overwhelm people, also lead, aluminum and cadmium hurt. The channels to the body begin in the teeth. Period. If you do it to the tooth, you will effect the spine and  then the organ on that channel, and the organism will fail. I know what I say is true since I have written the book of my life on it. I am well, whole, happy, fit and informed. Let us help if you know someone who deserves a better way. Thank you Creator for lessons that save lives and for the sacrifices we are allowed to make to learn, grow and share!

No comments: