Monday, January 5, 2015

Take notes

Music shifts you. It's frequencies support or upset your frequencies and your performance. You know what you love to hear and feel. The notes of harmony and balance create a beautiful graceful physical response. That is what we all need daily. I also know that notes that I take daily in my meditation notebook help me unravel me and my experience here. I look at what I write,  and I marvel at what I know to take notes about. You are noteworthy, in every way, truly noteworthy. I love that about humans. We are quickly evolving, and putting those notes to use now is super supportive and commonly KEY. Keys are given to us,  to  open one door at a time. Take note, then get a key and open that door right in front of you. DO IT NOW.  We are waiting!!

No comments: