Thursday, January 15, 2015

WHOLEY, WHOLEY, WHOLEY!

 It is the same mantra of HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. We have become so fragmented here that to be whole we must begin at the  beginning. Seeing from the position of what HOLY looks like and owning that reality. You are HOLY. Period. That sacred bundle born of  and into this world to find the holiness that brings communion and community together and works on making us all whole again. Alcohol for many is the great equalizer. I call it elbows and assholes, when the boundaries of individuals dissolve under the influence, and we flop and slop all over each other. I know it not where I want to be. I have spent years becoming whole again. Allowing myself to feel worth, feel health, feel love and use my breath and words to help me first. Setting my boundaries and cleaning up the inside of me first. Only then could I expand my field and my  willingness to take responsibility for everything within. I live holy, organic and loving all of what I have and do. That is the HOLY that we need to remember and live with. Clear your space, see yourself wholey/holy, if you seem broken, look around for those fragments lost long ago and add them back with communion and community too. We all deserve to be HOLY, loved and cared about.
Start with YOU!

No comments: