Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Heavy metal toxicity- life threatening secret

I was lead poisoned in the 80's. It first took my sleep, then my health. It was verified by my doctor and I was told there was not  any treatment. I had been making stained glass windows, and the fumes from the projects were lead toxic. I breathed it and it clogged my kidneys. Sleeping pills were the solution and I gladly took the toxic drug Halcyon. Horrible results followed. It was the beginning of an amazing journey of learning, and healing, and ultimately sharing with thousands of others. Please review the blog here and if you need support, we can help. Healing is a divine right, and you are divinely designed. Heavy metals need to be cleared from the body, and I have taught that technique for over 20 years. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: