Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Your SACRED BUNDLE

I have one, I have carried it for a very long time. I wear it often and look at it when I need reassurance. I am a sacred bundle. Rare things that make me, me. I know that truth from my heart and in my knowing place. I know that helping others get their sacred bundles is my work here. We all come with one at our birth.  With that exact moment in time we are time stamped by the Universe as to which beginning your bundle gets. Mine is Sagittarius with all that offers. Mine is Native American and German and Swedish and all that offers too. Mine is female, with mother, daughter, sister, friend and lover, all in that part. Mine is doctor, teacher of the healing arts. Mine is horse handler and animal lover. Mine is peace, freedom and vision lover. I am that sacred bundle of light, and energy. How about you, what is in your sacred bundle?

No comments: