Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hawk's Ridge Ranch Facebook - We are a Horse Nation - see it there

I have had a vision of sharing my love of horses and their healing abilities all of this lifetime. I have been saved from my own less, lack and loss by the love of a horse. One beautiful horse for me when I was a child, eleven now in my herd of healers. I see the gifts they give over and over. They offer POWER, BALANCE AND INCREDIBLE BEAUTY. They are soft, and warm and all seeing.  I know how humans need those aspects of their life restored. As I child I can barely remember ever being carried. I had no father after 2, and also a new baby came at that same exact time. One human on and the other off this planet changed my world forever and I was told to walk on my own. The horses we got when I was 7 became my willing carriers. I knew then that somehow I was worthy of this great gift from nature and being carried for a minute or a lifetime by these amazing friends, gave me strength and the support  I so needed. It raised me up to a higher view of things and changed my vision and desire to be of service to what I saw from there.  I have decided to share them in more ways than ever before. This spring we will train horse handlers and open the doors of our arena to the world in need. Let us know if that is something you would love to share with us, time now for a great opening of the heart of the horse, and the horse nation. They are here to help, and we will make that available to anyone in need.

No comments: