Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A new alliance being formed

Last night we introduced our Sustain Hudson group to the St Croix River protection assoc. It was perfect!! We need now to set aside our old ideas and open to the new ways that will need to be implemented to save our world. These people took to each other like old friends, and I know they are. You must remember your reason for being here now and you will link up with those who promised to find you and help you. I have met many old friends along the way. Some kept me company, some entertained me and others inspired me to keep on. It is like that for us all if we just give in to it. Who are you really? Do you hang out with people who encourage the authentic you? Is your family just blood and nothing else? We are from a much bigger family than we know and when we know that and start to open to that idea we will attract not only those who truly get us but those who have loved us forever and always will. Alliances are being formed and I love the connections, old and new and true!

No comments: