Monday, November 12, 2012

The Great Purifier

What ever your prophesy - they are all set to come to their fruition now. I love that. I have read many of the stories, from the Bible to the Hopi Prophey. They are all the same, the end is the end, period. The SUN/SON WILL RETURN. I know that, I remember. Do you? It is almost complete, the Red Kachina is near, the rich people are headed to Denver they say they can go underground for this event and stay safe. This is spiritual and there is NO HIDING from the eyes of God. Clear your body and be at peace in love with everything. You knew before you were born that this grand event was on the schedule and 7 billion joined the party. Who will stay after, I will. This is a beautiful place to live and I for one, welcome the transition. I have spent my whole life preparing myself and others for the journey to the next level of consciousness. It has begun. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: