Saturday, November 3, 2012

Respect and honor, yet disagree

I love people and I respect their choices as long as they don't choose for me. I am often surprised and sometimes stunned by what people do and say, while expecting a completely different outcome for themselves. We have not been taught that we are creating our own reality. We find that having opinions about others is easier and takes the pressure off your own performance. Well no more waiting. We are manifesting tough stuff because of what is going into the sir around here. Your words better be what you want said to you, your actions the same way. No blame or excusing your choices. They are yours and mine are mine. Be proud of yourself. Be respectful of me. We may not agree, but that is not the issue, there are many ways to do the SAME job. SO DO YOUR BEST and I will do mine!!! This is the way to a positive outcome, period.

No comments: