Thursday, November 8, 2012

I just found out and it is about time!!!!

For a very long time I have listened and taken notes. Meditation is a huge thing for me. I have questions that did not have answers yet, and I waited and waited. That is hard for me since I am tired of waiting. Well today I was told and then told again what I needed to know. I am a preacher of detoxing, an advocate of natural and a coacher of optimism. I know now why. As we move to the 12-3-2012 and then the 12-12-12 and end with the 12-21-2012 we will be forever changed. I know the light from the sun will wave upon us and the sructure of your central nervous system will be enlightened. It is what has been told to us all along. Please make sure you are amalgam free, chemically clear and full of water that is pure and clean. When these waves bombard our world those who flow will be conduits of the light onto the Earth. Those who resist with blockages and toxins will have to find another way. I could never figure out how it would come to us I only knew it WAS coming. It has been spoken of over and over and now we get it. Be in a place of peace of those days, in your body and in your life, then you will enjoy the blast. Liver flush now, to get your system clean and clear! This is what we have all been waiting for!! Hallelujah!!

No comments: