Monday, November 5, 2012

Y???????????????????????

Yup, that was me for a very long time, always asking why. I never could believe it until it made sense to me and trying to get some sense around here was really tough. I got a lot of - because, or because I said so crap, but no real meaningful answers. Y? Because people simply did not know, nor were they willing to admit it. Y? Fear caused that. Afraid to be seen as less or not seen or believed at all. We all have a need and a very good reason for being seen and heard here. I am happy to tell why I think you are so worthy. I do that all the time in my work. I have the gift of seeing beautiful auras around people and that says alot in it's own way. I also use energy surveys in health and wellness anaylsis and that explains a lot of whys too. Come and find out why you are so great, and why you deserve to be the best you can be. WHY? For the fun of it.

No comments: