Saturday, November 3, 2012

Letting go of a lifetime

For some reason we are fooled into thinking that things last only for a lifetime. I have two really good friends who died who have shared times in other lives in other places with me many times before now. I knew them upon sight and fell right into step without hesitation. I love that. It is the best life gets here, when someone says oh there you are, come on let's have some fun or get something done. I also know that there is no way to lose anyone either. When they go they go. Dying is no different than moving on. It is what we do to get what we want. Let's get a view of the bigger picture here. I was before I came here, I will be when I go, I will remember you here or there, no matter what, and for that gift from God I am so grateful. Celebrate the moment and forget about any loss, it is an illusion. We are together forever. I do know that for sure!!

No comments: