Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Infrared and thermography

For a long time I wanted to buy an aura camera. I see you energetically and I want you to see that too. You sometimes behave as if you are just human and not spirit. It is weird to me and it makes you sick.

I spoke to a little girl yesterday about her body, it makes her sad and mad because it hurts alot. I said she needs to treat it like her best dog friend, loving it, encouraging it, feeding it only the very best stuff, playing with it outside in the sunshine and of course telling it everyday how glad she is to have it!! She got that. She knows that it is her friend and companion and vehicle for just a little while, maybe 150 years or so, then she would fly away and it would go back to the earth and become another one for another being. She got that too.

Get that!! Be that way!! Put me out of business please!!

Those cameras tell amazing stories about your energy. I will begin publishing hawcumentories of light so you can see the truth. Let's look now and see and take it where it needs to be, in the light of love and happiness. You are all LIGHT!! The time to shine is now. Dr. Su

No comments: