Monday, February 28, 2011

Awaken, enlighten, empower and UNLEASH

I am teaching a class on Saturday and I am unleashing a force of humans and their potential in a whole new way. As a child we were not given the tools to find our way easily. Some of us went to the school of hard knocks, others went to school after school of higher learning. Others never went anywhere.

When it came to looking inside for the truth of my life and who I was and what I was to do, I was never shown the way. I learned to pray and boy did I pray a lot. I never learned to listen, through meditation or any other technique and that negated my prayers since I was never in the receiving mode. I just kept on waiting for answers. I was also told that I was to have blind faith and adopt beliefs that felt off to me just cuz someone else said so. That didn't work either.

As a Naturopath, I see what confusion and lack of focus and direction does to a person's health and energy. It creates havoc and challenges the person to change or be sick. I did that too. Luckily I found a way out of the maze.

We are taking this program of meditation, experiential learning and divine self to a level that is going to catapult humans to a place at which they can see the truth of who they really are and the path that they can follow most easily and naturally.

We all have unique gifts and therefore our paths are uniquely our own. I will show you how to find yours!! Join us for this awesome adventure. Call to reserve your space 715-426-7350. This is an amazing gift for a senior in high school or college.

This is a powerful program and will change lives forever. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: