Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let Your Light Shine Bright!!

We went to a Kenny Rogers Show Thursday night and it was terrific. That guy still can sing and his crowd interaction was great. He just kept on giving for 90 minutes, stories and songs and stories and songs and everyone loved it. Before the concert we were sitting at a large table having a snack and a pair of women sat down to eat their snack with us. The one lady was impaired mentally and I think the other was her sister. The impaired lady looked right at me and lit up like a Christmas Tree in the night. BIG BIG SMILE! The sister became immediately uncomfortable and hurried her along. I saw that she saw my aura, my aura is bight, I can create quite a disturbance in a dark place and have been known to be asked to move or leave since the light I carry and shine is very revealing and not everyone is interested in being shined on just yet.

I have taught that Down's people are a race of angelics, here to create and support love lessons in certain family structures. I have taught my girls to bow their heads and speak a silent prayer of gratitude honoring the person, the family and situation. They know they are in the presence of angels. And to acknowledge the angel is to add to their light and power.

You are all here to be a part of that light. When you see a Lightworker doing their thing add to the light with a smile and a prayer of gratitude. It will be speed this awakening up. Add your light and know you are seen, the children see it all, the other's do to. It's time now.

No comments: