Thursday, February 17, 2011

See the structure disintegrate

For a long long time I felt the structures in place around me were confining, almost like a jail would be. Bars on the windows and doors and guards with scowling faces enforcing the lock down. School was like that for me and so was church, I never really understood the need to be stuck in those places and why there were so many that thought it was ok. Even the other students sometimes just gave in to this lack of freedom.

Well enough is enough. There are too many of like minds out there now to keep in place those structures that do not nourish the INDIVIDUAL!! They will drug you, hit you, holler at you, belittle you and bully you into conforming to the old structure but you like me are walking away from it.

I do not need to fight. I will not waste one more minute trying to persuade them to change. I will do it my way and create a whole new structure for those things that I know I flourish in. I am a visual learner, I see the big picture every time. If you want me to understand you then say what you will and then let me perceive it as I and only I can. I will get back to you, normally in about 2 seconds.

I have many children in my practice that are not happy with their current situations. Drugs make them sick, food makes them sick, lack of encouragement makes them sicker. Come on you guys lets birth a whole new way of helping these new remarkable children learn and manifest their magic. We have some amazing souls on this planet, powerful children with incredible abilities, get out of their way. WATCH THEM CHANGE THIS WORLD, HEAL HER AND IN THE PROCESS HEAL EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH.

No comments: