Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everyone knows everything

That's what I tell everyone. No secrets, no hiding. I learned that yesterday for myself again. A stranger, who I have known a very long time, from another place and time, came to visit and said this is what I know about you, it was all true. I know we know, but when we are shown in a loving way how cherished and necessary we are, it is the very best thing humans could hope for.

You are all being watched. You are all that special. Each one with their own unique gifts and contributions. They are here, all the Angels and Guardians and Guides you could ever want to meet or greet. I have told my children since they were very little to be careful, since they may be entertaining Angels unaware!! They know that is a true statement and have always treated people that way, as though they may be more special then you first knew.

This is good news!! The hard times are leaving and the good times have begun!! Celebrate. Namaste' Dr. Su AngelHawc

No comments: