Friday, February 11, 2011

End suffering Now!!

There has long been the illusion that somehow we should feel guilty about stuff. Like what??? Beauty, success, fame, fortune, health, fitness, happiness, and the list goes on and on. The Catholics always tell me that without suffering there is no glory. That is not true. Jesus demonstrated that suffering was the illusion and glory came anyway. He said, forget the pain, find the glory, I have showed you how, just surrender to the good stuff. Get down off the cross, NOW!!!

Earth was created as Eden, I know that for sure, I remember. We are the ones who forgot that. The Creator allowed the lessons that we have created for the Glory of all of us, including Creator.

So stop now and embrace Eden and her beauty, own it as your divine design and your right to be beautiful and healthy and fit and successful. Start with you, then share the wealth, don't hog it for yourself, tell everyone how blessed you are and how blessed they deserve to be too. Each minute here is a gift, believe it and receive it, see it as stressful and that is what it will be. Find the beauty in each moment and acknowledge it gratefully and it will reoccur again and again.

That's how I do my job, I know if you could see yourself the way I see you, you can be that healthy happy person.

I felt guilty for a long time about how easy things come to me, now I just thank God for that every day in everyway and it seems to be working out better then I ever expected and I expect alot!! Get er done! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: