Thursday, May 6, 2010

INSTRUCTIONS - ARE THERE ANY?

I'm working on my book, the manual of self and how to work this complicated thing I am and have. Looking to you for inspiration always guides my thoughts. There are those of us who with instruction can carry out simple to complex tasks. I personally need to see it first. I love to read and can take instruction from that. My mind forms word pictures and from those imaginings I can see and then do anything I want to. One of my students said she wants to fly like a bird and has pondered that idea for a long time. In meditation I instruct you to envision and then to instruct yourself. From there you have two options, use the information to con-struct something, building it from the vision or simply adding on to another thought. Or you de-struct, using the information to tear apart something. Many must destruct before they can begin constructing. Let them. Let yourself. No judgement in the path and all experiences go in the library of self for use in these lives. If someone you know is destructing, tell them you love them and you'll see them again on another sunny day and wish them God's speed in their use of instruction. It is the way of the peaceful warrior. Jesus saves, we don't need to.

A new client lost 13 pounds in her first 6 weeks of instruction, that is not why she came but as she uses her new instructions to balance, harmonize and nourish herself she finds more benefit then she knew possible. That is what I offer you today. Use your instructions to CON-STRUCT something so right and perfect and beautiful that you amaze yourself. FLY if you want to, I hang-glided and flew, it is amazing! The instruction is there if you look for it. Namaste'

No comments: