Saturday, May 8, 2010

THE MIRRORS OF LIFE!!

My friend facebooked me yesterday and said, hey beautiful woman! how ya doin! Now that is what I'm talking about!!!

I just watched a youtube video on the mirror effect, reminding us that what we see in this world and the others here, is our own stuff. To feel your own beauty you must recognize it in another. To see potential in another is to see it in yourself. To know abundance and blessing you must find it in the world and with the luck and good fortunes of others. We have a miraculous capacity to shift our point of view, but it must come from within. A comment came in another of my blogs that my Beltane history lessons on marriage options must somehow indicate bitterness. To know and speak that word comes only from the inside of the speaker. That is sad. I personally have never gone there. I love this life, I am an eternal double Sagittarius optimist, I know for sure that everything is great and improving.

So today, on purpose, I will seek beauty in the world of the ordinary, it's Saturday and chores abound, singing, laughing and looking for the beauty will make it extraordinary!! Happy Mother's Day, now that's a place for beauty!! Su

No comments: