Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hopes, wishes and dreams

When you see me for a consultation at the end I always ask you to tell me what you would wish for if you had three wishes. Some people are truly stumped, others speak in terms of world peace and such, with the idea that an altruistic view is somehow better then a personal choice for self.

Let me say that a personal wish IS for the whole world, it is an altruistic dream, for in harmonizing your own choices and realizing your own dreams you set the mark for the world from you as centerpoint. That's the whole point of being here. Finding the One in self, then The One in everyone, The I Am that I Am, deep within the soul and heart of only one person and that one, is you.

You can be of one opinion here, and that is the opinion of self. What others are doing or saying is none of your business. I recently took offense. Only to then see that the only one being offensive and receiving offense, was me. So I stopped. Regrouped. And moved ahead. I let go of what I thought should happen or even of the outcome at all. Everyone has the right to be who and how they want to be, I only need to respond if I am asked for an opinion. I get paid for that. I also learned that sometimes even though I am asked, that no answer is the best answer.

So today do whatever makes your heart sing, don't worry about anyone else's heart, that is their job, not yours. Start a revolution of self and love yourself first, Jesus said it and it still sounds good to me.

No comments: