Sunday, May 9, 2010

I HAD THE GREATEST DREAM!

This morning I woke up from the most beautiful place in my dreams ever. I was in the basement of a hospital, after being called there by a surgeon and a family. I had to go through the kitchen to find them but they were there waiting in groups of four when I arrived. The young man scheduled for a kidney replacement had asked that I be present before his operation, so I sat on his lounge chair with him and spoke of hope, and miracles and magical recovery, I hugged and held him for a minute before he went into surgery. He felt that he would not survive, but I knew he would because I had removed the fear and doubt and replaced it with joy and love. As I walked away chatting with my companion I knew that this would be my next job here on Earth. That what I teach as a Naturopath and how I rearrange energy with words and thoughts would be the next level of healing help for people in need.

Healing touch and all those kinds of healing help, offer much when we are in need. The times we are in doubt or have fear are the times we create dis-ease and start to feel health problems in our bodies. The body is the communicator to the mind in response to your days, it transmits whatever frequency you are projecting outward. Beautiful and healthy are it's desire. Fit and energetic are it's desire. Happy and healthy are it's desire. If you are less then that, change your mind, your lifestyle, your words and thoughts become you.

IF YOU NEED COACHING TO IMPROVE THAT PART OF YOUR LIFE - GET IT!! It's up to you, we're here to help, just ask. I coached the young man in my dream, that really is the best of what I do. You too, can become infectious with joy and potential and unlimited healing energy, Just believe it. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: