Friday, May 21, 2010

Are you waking up at o dark thirty in the morning?

I always do. Like my mother did. To me the best part of the day is in the quiet of the morning darkness. There I always seem to be more inspired and grateful and at peace with the world. I learned to meditate long ago under the teachings of my friend LiLan Chan, a gifted woman. When we were finished with the instruction I said now how long is best to practice this daily. SHE SAID 20 MINUTES. I said you've got to be crazy, I can't sit still for that long. She said give it a go and see what happens. Well, it's easily two hours a day, in the dark of the morning and it began at that time. My point being, if you are waking up early all of a sudden for no reason, don't resist your instruction, it is coming from within, the greatest teacher you have. It is opening you to the quiet of day with a clear view of your life. Get a pad and pen and start taking notes, or drawing pictures of what you're realizing. Pray or listen or imagine or just let go of opinion, then you can start to receive messages. It's value is beyond measure. The pages of my mornings number in the 1000's now and looking back I reread them occasionally with awe at the miracles of my own knowings. See you in the morning, I'll be there. Dr. Su

No comments: